Carry around with you everywhere you go the hilarious whimsical wonder of Seth MacFarlane's Ted film! This excellent Ted Talking Plush will keep you entertained for a countless amount of time. He looks so cute and innocent, but really he's nothing of the sort and actually quite the raunchy little guy. You'd never expect it from a teddy bear, but that just goes to show you can't judge a book by its cover! You'll love this 16 inch tall Ted plush, his moth moves and he says phrases from the movie when you squeeze his tummy!
· I look like something you give your kid when you tell them grandma died
· C'mon, I don't sound that much like Peter Griffin
· That's my bad, I was sending a tweet
· The Brewski run
· I wuv you
· Okay, alright, so that's where we'll draw the line
· You know what I’d like to do to her, something I call a Dirty Fozzie
· Will you take care of me for ever and ever!
· Good Talk Coach
· Stick your finger in the loop of my tag
· C’mere ya b*stard
· I didn't know you had a baby, is it alive?
**MAX 2 PER CUSTOMER**
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 09 July, 2012.