Retail Manager – Birmingham
Do you have a strong interest in and extensive knowledge of comics? Then we would like to talk to you about becoming a store manager.
We currently have a brilliant opportunity within our Birmingham branch, Nostalgia & Comics.
On a daily basis, you will be managing, motivating and developing the team to deliver first class customer service, whilst maximise profits and minimising costs.
You will ensure promotions are run accurately and to the company's standards and make sure that staff are all working towards the target for the day.
40 hours a week Monday to Sunday including late nights and bank holidays.
- managing and motivating a team to increase sales and ensure efficiency;
- managing stock levels and making key decisions about stock control;
- analysing sales figures and forecasting future sales;
- analysing and interpreting trends to facilitate planning;
- using information technology to record sales figures, for data analysis and forward planning;
- dealing with staffing issues
- providing or organising training and development;
- responding to customer complaints and comments;
- organising special promotions, displays and events;
- dealing with sales, as and when required.
You will need to show evidence of the following:
- effective leadership and the ability to motivate others;
- the ability to plan and prioritise workloads and delegate accordingly;
- customer focus;
- the capacity to grasp new concepts quickly;
- the ability to multi-task and work under pressure;
- a desire to work as part of a team to generate fresh and innovative ideas.
- proven management retail experience
How to apply:
Please send CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org or hand it in store.
Closing date 28th February 2017