Competition: Django Unchained
To celebrate the release of Django Unchained at cinemas from January 18, Forbidden Planet International are offering one lucky reader the chance to win a limited edition poster accompanied by a certificate and the soundtrack from Django Unchained.
We’re so excited about the release of Quentin Tarantino’s latest film that we WISH we could take home the goodies ourselves. But, alas, bound by the sacred FPI oath, we must offer you, dear reader, the chance. To enter, all you have to do is email us the answer to the following question:
Who plays the role of Calvin Candie in Tarantino’s Django Unchained?
a) Christoph Waltz
b) Jamie Foxx
c) Leonardo DiCaprio?
Terms & Conditions
- The winner will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
- Sony Pictures UK and Forbidden Planet International do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
- No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
- Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
- This competition is a game promoted Forbidden Planet International. Forbidden Planet International decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Forbidden Planet reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- Entrants must be UK residents and 18 or over.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.